This policy mainly contains the following points:
- The personal information we collect and the reasons for collecting such information;
- How we collect, use and store your personal information;
- When will your personal information be shared; and
- Your rights.
For your understanding, we write this policy in relatively simple words, please see the words definitions mentioned in this policy.
|We, our, our services, our site, iPublicTransport website||The website and services of iPublicTransport, include web pages, mobile applications, APIs, email and notifications.|
|Users||The users of our services.|
|Personal information||Information that you provide to us or that we collect to identify users. It does not include information that has been anonymized.|
|Third-party||Individuals, companies, organizations, websites, services, products, applications, etc. that are not under our control, management, or operation.|
|Share||Including sharing, publicizing and transferring user personal information|
|Main site||The website of iPublicTransport (excludes forum).|
|Forum||The web forum of iPublicTransport, on https://ipt.kopisee.com/forum/.|
The information we collect and how we collect it
Account information and registration
You can use our basic services of main site without an account.
However, if you need to use our editor, API, and/or other features that require authentication on main site, or sign in the forum, you may need to register for an account.
The basic part of an account includes username, UID, email address and password. The UID will apportion when you register.
Network, browser, and device information
When you use our services through a web browser, we will automatically receive some information based on how the browser works. This information includes:
- The device you are using (may include the device unique identification number), the brand, version, rendering engine and language settings of your browser, also the brand, version, resolution, and language settings of your device operating system;
- In some cases, your network service provider, how do you connect to our service, from which website to go to our website, from which website we go to, which page you requested and viewed, And when you make a request to our service.
We mainly use this information to enhance the user experience. For example, we can use this information to provide web pages of the appropriate size and language to users or to track the usage of various functions, as well as to understand users and integrate analysis of trends.
Local storage technology
We use local storage technologies such as cookies and LocalStorage to collect and record personal information about how users use our services and provide you with some better-personalized services.
These local storage technologies can help us understand user usage records, usage habits, stay logged in, and we may store your personalized settings directly on the device.
Contact us and know the details of when, how and how long we use these technologies.
Survey and feedback
Participating in voluntary surveys and providing feedback will help us get better. Depending on the purpose of the survey and feedback activities, please check how the event will use your personal information before participating. You can voluntarily choose whether or not to participate.
Use positioning information to provide more accurate, faster, convenient services, such as showing you nearby bus stop information. If you agree to our use of GPS and other commonly used positioning technologies, we will keep the information obtained confidentially.
When you use our services, we automatically receive the IP address of the device. This may be used to infer where the user is. We may provide IP addresses to third-party services to provide you with more localized services and statistical analysis of your data.
Sharing of personal information
We will share your personal information with third-parties in the following situations.
With your consent
We will share your personal information for a specific purpose with your consent.
We will share your personal information with third-parties when we receive judicial or administrative requirements from third-parties. However, if the relevant request is not reasonable and legal, we will try our best to obtain the exemption, even if the affected users do not object. If you have provided us an email address, we will notify you by email within 10 working days since we received the request.
If you have any objection to a third-party request, this policy does not restrict you from taking any action. If you are one of the affected users, we recommend that you seek legal advice.
Transfer of control or ownership
In the case that the control or ownership of iPublicTransport is transferred, we will continue to process your personal data with this policy as much as possible. We may transfer and/or process your personal information with different privacy policies after we have posted notices in a reasonably conspicuous location for our services and/or least 30 days after we notified you by email.
To protect you, us and others
In a reasonable and necessary situation, we may share your personal information with third-parties in order to detect, investigate, prevent, and resolve violations of the Terms of Service, protect our staff, users, or the public to avoid imminent serious bodily injury or death.
The third-party to assist us in providing services
We may require third-party assistance to provide services to you, in which case personal information will be provided to these third-parties. We will do our utmost to reduce this situation and list it in the section "Third-parties who can obtain your personal information".
Management of personal information
Next, we'll explain how you manage your personal information. The main site only uses the basic part of the account. The personal information below is about the forum.
Obtain the personal information we collected
You can find your personal information at the setting panel of forum.
Correction and deletion
You can change your personal information at the setting panel of forum.
You can delete personal information (exclude required items) at the setting panel of forum.
The cookie and LocalStorage data will be stored on the user device, and you can clear the relevant data through the setting menu on the device.
Refuse to collect
We understand that you wish to deny your personal information to be collected. If you access our services through a web browser, you can:
- Enable the "Privacy Window" feature. With this feature enabled, cookies and LocalStorage data will not be retained in your browser history. This means that when you use our services again after closing the browser window, we can not know if you have used our services or your previous usage records;
- Enable the "Do Not Track" feature. With this feature enabled, we will disable assistance from some third-parties. We will provide more support for this feature in the future.
For the purpose of technical analysis, the automatically received information such as the IP address and browser, operating system and accompanying information will still be collected.
You can delete your account by using the Delete Account function at the setting panel of forum. Your posts may or may not be deleted according to the forum policy at the time.
Third-parties who can obtain your personal information
- Zhejiang Alibaba Cloud Computing Co., Ltd. (https://www.aliyun.com/about/law)
- jsDelivr (https://www.jsdelivr.com/privacy-policy-jsdelivr-net)
- Wuhan Jiyi Network Technology Co., Ltd. (https://www.geetest.com/Private/)
- [DNT] Beijing Ruixin Lingtong Technology Co., Ltd. (https://www.umeng.com/policy.html)
- [DNT] Google LLC. (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
- [DNT] Beijing Seniverse Technology Co., Ltd. (https://www.seniverse.com/terms)
- [DNT] Jingshuo Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. (https://jinshuju.net/privacy)
- ＊ Zoho (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. (https://www.zoho.com.cn/privacy.html）
Marked with [DNT] means you can prevent continuing to share your personal information with third-parties by enabling the browser's "Do Not Track" feature. Please see the "Rejection of Collection" section. Marked with ＊ means your personal information only be obtained by using Zoho Forms to submit us feedbacks.
January 19th, 2019